HAIRCHECK® is a new revolutionary hair loss device, we can measure the degree of hair thinning and/or breakage. Treatment for thinning hair starts when balding is visible to the naked eye but by then nearly 50 percent of the hair is already gone! HairCheck® gives the trichologist the information needed to begin your hair growth treatment years before balding begins to show. HairCheck® can assess hair loss or regrowth measurements and hair breakage measurements.
HairCheck® is non-invasive and only takes a few minutes of your time, giving you an accurate measurement of your hair loss by thinning, shedding, or breakage.
ADVANTAGES FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN BY USING HAIRCHECK®
Identify and treat hair loss BEFORE it shows. HairCheck® can detect thinning, 10 to 15 years BEFORE it’s visible to the naked eye. By starting treatment early, the visible effects of balding can be delayed or prevented.
- Measure the effectiveness of hair growth treatments and products.
- Quantify and distinguish hair loss due to shedding, thinning, and breakage in order to suggest recommended treatments.
- Immediate: On your visit, you can find out how much hair you have and how much hair you’ve lost.
- RESULTS: Because Haircheck® provides quantitative evidence on whether your treatment is working, you can switch from one product to another until you find the one that’s right for you.
- WOMEN: Haircheck® can detect and measures hair breakage…an under-appreciated cause of hair loss in women.
- EXCLUSIVE: Haircheck® is the one and only scientific method capable of measuring hair loss and growth – outside of a research laboratory. A Haircheck® can be performed in 5 minutes and not a single hair is cut.
HOW WILL HAIRCHECK® BENEFIT ME?
Do you have balding (thinning) that IS VISIBLE?
Simply have the area measured every few months. HairCheck® will measure “how much hair” is present and indicate whether your loss is getting worse or remaining stable.
Do you have balding (thinning) that is NOT YET VISIBLE?
HairCheck® can detect early thinning years before it is visible to the naked eye. Two areas are measured – the back of your head where thinning never occurs, and the suspected area on top, where thinning might have already started. The values are compared, and your loss is easily detected and quantified.
Do you have shedding (hairs falling out)?
Unlike thinning, shedding involves the entire scalp and hairs are seen in the sink and brush. Shedding can stabilize in a few months…. it can stabilize in a few years. If you want to know if your shedding has stabilized, or if your hair has begun to re-grow, then HairCheck® is the only way to get a quantitative answer.
How much are you spending each month on hair-growth products like Rogaine (minoxidil), Propecia (finasteride), laser therapy, etc.?
Haircheck® will save you time and money by providing quantitative evidence of whether that treatment is actually working. If you’re not getting the results you want, simply change products until you find the product that works for you.
Is your hair damaged, brittle or broken?
With one simple measurement, HairCheck® can determine if breakage is present and precisely measure its severity. Start using hair strengthening and reconstructor products recommended by your hair professional and see how quickly your percentage of broken hairs begins to drop.
INCLUDED IN OUR IN-CLINIC CONSULTATIONS
TO BOOK YOUR IN-CLINIC HAIRCHECK® ASSESSMENT, CLICK HERE
Comments are closed.