INTRODUCTING DR. CYJ HAIR FILLER FOR HAIR LOSS – The World’s First Hair Filler
For people suffering from hair loss such as androgenetic alopecia or thinning hair, the treatment with DR.CYJ Hair Filler is an effective solution to treat these hair loss issues.
WHAT IS DR. CYJ HAIR FILLER?
Dr. CYJ Hair Filler concept was developed by Dr. Chung and his biotechnology company. The innovative world’s first Hair Filler truly capture the essences of Caregen’s 14 year-R&D and highly technology integrated product. As a global leading company of growth factors and biomimetic peptides for cosmeceuticals and pharmaceuticals, Caregen owns more than 120 patented peptides.
Dr. CYJ hair filler is the world’s first hair filler injection gel designed specifically for addressing hair problems such as hair loss and hair thinning. It features a unique composition that was developed to strengthen hair cells and refresh the scalp. Each container of Dr. CYJ hair filler comes with a prefilled syringe containing 1cc gel.
It can be described as an injectable that is based on a patented formula 0f 7 peptides and hyaluronic acid for the revitalization of hair and scalp. DR. CYJ Hair Filler can help to decrease hair loss and be effective in the treatment of hair regrowth. DR.CYJ Hair Filler can help to decrease hair loss and be effective in the treatment of hair regrowth. The product is the result of 13 years R&D by Caregen and was successfully launched in 2016. DR.CYJ Hair Filler is a medical device Class III and has a CE marking (CE 2265).
In many situations, this peptide-hyaluronic acid treatment can reverse hair loss while also rejuvenating the scalp and hair follicles to encourage hair regrowth. Clinical studies show that a combination of proprietary peptides and hyaluronic acid strengthens hair follicles, resulting in more, thicker, and stronger hair.
Dr.CYJ Hair Filler is the world’s first hair filler to use sustained release and peptide technology mentioned above. This Regrowth & Scalp Reconstruction treatment was created by Dr. Yong Ji Chung, who has multiple years of experience researching specific peptide complexes.
This peptide-hyaluronic acid treatment ensures in many cases for the reversal of the hair loss process and at the same time revitalizes the scalp and hair follicles to stimulate hair regrowth. The formula of patented peptides and hyaluronic acid strengthens the hair into the hair follicles, leading according to clinical research to more, thicker and stronger hair.
ABOUT DR. CYJ
Dr. CYJ (Dr. Yong Ji Chung), is the CTO/CEO/President of Caregen Co.,Ltd. Caregen is a global leader in peptide research and development. It is a global biotechnology company commercialized the unlimited expandability of its patented peptides as many innovative products since its establishment in 2001. Over 600 different functional peptides developed by Caregen for the past 19 years have opened new paradigm in the field of biotechnology by expanding its applications to cosmeceutical, Class III medical devices, food supplement, and pharmaceuticals.
ROLES OF DR. CYJ HAIR FILLER
Dr. CYJ Hair Filler products developed by Dr. Chung encompass the most effective and strong 7 functional peptides for Hair Regrowth. The three major roles of DR. CYJ Hair Filler are as follows:
- REVITALIZE SCALP – Nourish the scalp and hair root for healthier, thicker hair.
- PREVENT HAIR LOSS – It Prevents hair cell death and postpones the catagen phase.
- RESTORE HAIR GROWTH – By activating stem cells, you can create new hair follicles. Its soft formulation makes it simple to inject, and it achieves solid clinical efficacy results in 8 weeks with a total of four sessions.
PEPTIDES OF DR. CYJ HAIR FILLER
7 proprietary peptides make up DR.CYJ Hair Filler. DR.CYJ Hair Filler enables the follicles to revive and generate greater hair regrowth by increasing blood circulation in the scalp.
This sustained-release technique improved the efficacy of the 7 peptides for two weeks by allowing them to be released and penetrated the skin in a consistent and controlled manner.
HOW DO THE SEVEN DIFFERENT PEPTIDES WORK?
This list includes the names of each peptide that assists this procedure and their usefulness:
- Decapeptide-10 (CG-Keramin2) would nourish the scalp and hair root by stimulating angioedema, resulting in a healthier and thicker hair shaft.
- Octapeptide-11 (CG-Seperin): may protect hair cells from oxidative stress-induced cell death (excess free radicals)
- octapeptide-2: By activating hair follicle stem cells, octapeptide-2 (Prohairin-4) promotes hair development.
- Decapeptide-18 (CG-WINS): this would lead to the formation of hair placodes and generate new hair follicles using β-catenin and the SHH signal.
- Secapeptide-28 (CG-Rehairin): stimulates hair follicles, activates the anagen phase, and slows the categene phase to prevent hair loss.
- Oligopeptide-54 (CG-Nokkin): would prevent hair loss by inhibiting DKK-1, BMP4, and TGF-1 signaling.
- Oligopeptide-71 (CG-Edrin): would stimulate hair growth by activating the WNT signal.
Dr. CYJ Hair Filler was developed with drug sustained technology. It is the most powerful product in this field and is marketed throughout the world.
WHO IS SUITABLE FOR THIS TREATMENT?
The following people are ideal candidates for treatment with DR.CYJ Hair Filler:
- Men and women with any type of non-scarred alopecia.
- Men and women of any age who have overall hair thinning and weakening.
- Excessive hair loss in men and women
- Men and women who don’t want to go through an invasive hair transplant.
- Alopecia patients who want to enhance the effect of other hair treatments.
HOW LONG IS THE EFFECT OF A DR. CYJ HAIR FILLER TREATMENT?
The effect of the DR.CYJ Hair Filler treatment varies from patient to patient; however, it can last for up to a year. The DR.CYJ Hair Filler therapy can be (partially) repeated in the interim and after this interval.
IS IT PAINFUL?
Hair Filler injections are like other filler injections in terms of pain. Injections in certain areas of the scalp are seen by certain patients as more sensitive or aggressive. The treatment does not, in theory, necessitate an anesthetic. In consultation with the patient and the doctor, a topical narcotic gel or local anesthetics might be used if needed. Please keep in mind that the anesthetic takes around half an hour to work. To alleviate any pain, the doctor can apply a gentle, pressing massage to the injected patches during treatment.
- In general, anesthesia is not required for the treatment. If desired, apply the narcotic gel topically in consultation with the patient.
- After 30 minutes, take it out. Inject DR. CYJ Hair Filler only on clean, healthy skin that is free of inflammation. Then, clean the scalp with an alcohol swab.
- Using a 30G or 32G hypodermic needle, inject DR. CYJ Hair Filler (at room temperature) into the desired area. During treatment, you may want to consider using multiple needles.
- Perform a gentle massage during and after treatment to evenly distribute the product and reduce any pain.
HOW MANY TREATMENT SESSIONS ARE NEEDED?
Each person and hair problem are different and therefore people respond differently to this treatment. Here are some standard treatment plans:
* DR. CYJ HAIR FILLER TREATMENT STANDARD: 1 session every 2 weeks for 8 weeks (total of 4 sessions)
* DR. CYJ Hair Filler Treatment: 1 session every 2 weeks for 8 weeks (total of 4 sessions), followed by 1 monthly maintenance session for 3-6 months.
BENEFITS OF DR. CYJ HAIR FILLER TREATMENT
- It boosts hair thickness
- Strengthens hair follicles to prevent hair loss.
- It is useful against Allopathy
- Enhances hair regrowth
- Improves blood circulation to the scalp, providing more strength to the hairs.
- Eliminates scalp dryness, thereby addressing dandruff and hair dryness issues.
To book your Dr. CYJ Hair Filler Treatment, please visit: https://hairlossclinic.ca/contact-us/ or call us at 647-492-9093. If you are unsure about your hair loss condition, please fill out our online hair loss assessment form first at: https://hairlossclinic.ca/hairloss-assessment/
Comments are closed.